POSITION : MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : STRATEGIC PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
REPORTING TO : HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
- Participate in the proposed development and/or investment proposals opportunities from initiation, evaluation, research and negotiation
- Prepare papers and proposals for presentation to the Top Management and Board of Directors to attain direction and decisions on corporate and investment matters
- Implement and monitor strategic plans for Landasan Lumayan Sdn Bhd’s growth and expansion and supervise the translation of key strategies into detailed action plans
- Analyse and reports on the key drivers of business and company performance
- Assist on the preparation and establishment of financial models, annual budgets, operating plans and forecast
- Assists in various financial analysis i.e IRR, NPV, ROI
- Collate information and data for the development of strategic planning and business positioning against the industry in the formulation of strategies, plans and objectives
- Liaise, coordinate and communicate with advisors, auditors, solicitors, bankers, valuers and relevant authorities for all corporate exercises.
- Carry out any other duties, tasks or assignment which will be directed/assigned by the Head, Management, Managing Director and Board of Directors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Accontancy / Business Studies / Administration / Investment / Engineering / Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Intermediate / Advance in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and verbal.
- Preferably Senior Executives / Managers specializing in Finance – Corporate Finance/ Investment or equivalent.
POSITION : HR EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT : CORPORATE SERVICES
REPORTING TO : MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICES
Perform daily operational HR administration support (day-to-day HR documentation such as data entry, scanning, filling enquiry, verify claims, drafting letters, contracts of employment & etc.). Maintain a systematic filing system and safekeeping of important documents.
- Record data on incoming and outgoing documents.
for monthly payroll processing, accurately captured, generate a report and maintained in payroll system with established deadlines.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality and professionalism at all time.
- To administer and maintain all records of staff attendance such as annual leave, leave of absence and medical leave.
- Facilitate, arrange and coordinate all training requirements, liaison with external trainers for program development.
- To assist the company in developing, updating and implementing the HR process.
- Liaise, coordinate and communicate with relevant authorities for all corporate exercises.
- Carry out all office daily matter, HR and administrative duties, tasks or assignment which will be assigned by the immediate Superior and Head of Department from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 – 2 year(s) of HR working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Words and Powerpoint).
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources / Clerical / Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Familiar with HR payroll system and discreet in handling confidential information.
- Excellent time management skills, prioritize work, positive work attitude and able to perform multi-tasking.
POSITION : PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT : DIRECTOR
REPORTING TO : MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Handle a full range of confidential personal assistant tasks and overall administration support to Managing Director including draft and prepare confidential and official correspondences.
- Provide a consistently high level of quality secretarial assistant to Managing Director.
- Arrange, organize and schedule work appointments and reservations.
- Keep Managing Director well informed on upcoming commitments and follow up appropriately.
- Screen incoming call, checking emails, reviewing official documents for Managing Director.
- To coordinate, schedule and take minutes of all meetings when instructed by Managing Director.
- Coordinate travel arrangement and booking air ticket for Managing Director.
- Assist in handling the day to day administrative and operational matters regards to signatures, distributions and official correspondences, memorandum, agenda and minutes of meeting.
- To review legal documents and follow up on any legal matters requested by Managing Director.
- To perform ad hoc tasks and any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director as and when required.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Accounting, Law Studies or equipment.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent in business communication skills, computer skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, multitask, independent, details-oriented, resourceful and responsible person.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume to email@example.com